Thursday, August 10, 2006

Love Songs & Negotiations: An Advert

Ever just really, really, really, really wanted to see a sweet 10-minute play festival? Well, you should now! Because this weekend (Thursday/Friday/Saturday) in room 1170 of the Talmage Building on BYU campus there is going to be a super sweet playfest. The theme is "Love Songs and Negotiations," which comes from the title of a Paul Simon song I've never actually listened to. Anyway, I'm the proud playwright to one of the 10-minute plays being put on! Hurray!

So please, drop by this weekend to check out all the plays, including "Trashpile," a lovely little farce about a couple who go to drastic measures to solve the problem of who, exactly, is responsible for taking out the trash. I'll be the MC (I never get why people spell it out as "emcee" - I mean, didn't you abbreviate it for a reason?) all three nights with my sassy new haircut, so be sure to be there!

2 comments:

  1. I liked it, I did.

    (Please place that comment in a Cockney accent)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:41 PM

    POST ANOTHER BLOG! I crave your humor.

    ReplyDelete