Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Video Round-Up

I have a couple of unfinished blog posts in the works*, but until then here are a bunch of videos I've been watching and enjoying.

Woman at McCain Rally: "I don't trust Obama, he's an Arab."
McCain's reponse: "No ma'am, he's a decent family man."
The Daily Show:


Here's a documentary that I want to see really badly:


Jay Smooth and the economy. So glorious.

(Note that this last one comes with an annoying advertisement at the end. But it's worth it.)

Also, How to Tell People They Sound Racist:


Ian McKellan's thoughts on acting:


And now, 3 reasons why I love 30 Rock:

1.

2.

3.

And finally, something completely different:

(This one is a composite of a couple of clips, so it's like 9 minutes long.)

OK, well, that's enough to fill some time you should be using more productively. Enjoy!

*Yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment