Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Still Love You, WGA.

I just discovered the Speechless campaign, which is basically an ongoing series of videos meant to demonstrate SAG's solidarity with the WGA. As of right now there are about 30 videos in total, and I love them all. I've chosen to repost a few of my favorites here - behold!*






As I said, there are many others and they're all wonderful, so I strongly suggest that you watch them all. If you want to know more about the WGA strike, you can start with the website for the Writers Guild of America, West. Or I guess you can just look it up on Wikipedia (I hear their article's actually pretty good).

*And by that I mean, "Please watch them!"

Special thanks to my sometime hero and all-the-time MySpace friend, Zach Braff, for directing me to these lovely videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment