Thursday, May 15, 2008

Alas! Tagged!

1. What book have you read recently?
Still in the middle of Anna Karenina. I come back to it whenever I'm between books. That and The Last Unicorn are my go-to books for when I just want to be reading but I don't know what. Next up I'll probably read Persuasion. Haven't decided yet.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Shape-shifting. Think of the mischief!

3. List two things you have eaten today:
Popcorn
Honey Bunches of Oats

4. What's your favorite color? Why?
Pink. It's cute and fun and pretty and kind of controversial, I guess. I don't know, I just like it!

5. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Hm...back to London. Or someplace where I'm on-camera and the writing is exceptional.

6. Name two places you have lived:
1. McMinnville(ish), Oregon
2. Provo, Utah

7. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
No, that thing doesn't even exist. It's just a big, multicolored fantasy.

8. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Absolutely nothing. It'd be awesome.
Except maybe I'd put all the money in a big vault and swim in it like Scrooge McDuck.

9. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Closed-minded people. Also, genocidal maniacs.

10. What are two things on your to do list right now?
1. Organize finances
2. Actually write my screenplay. Yeesh.

11. If you have a fault, would you rather the people around you point it out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Wow, that's a pretty big "if". I mean, I'm going to have to get entirely out of my own experience here. Now, if I could possibly IMAGINE having a fault...I guess I much prefer to have other people be honest with me. The worst thing in the world is suspecting that someone is not telling you something, even when it's to make me feel better. I mean, that never actually happens to me, but if it did, that would suck. Right?

12. List two jobs you have had:
1. HVAC Maintenance worker for BYU
2. Human Resources slave (well, paid slave...who chose to be there...and could leave anytime she wanted...) for Kaiser Permanente

13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Money. Or puppies.

14. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
It's cliche, but I really do tend to regret the things I didn't do more. Like when I didn't work harder to get what I wanted, or when I didn't say what I wanted because I was scared, that kind of thing.

15. Name two of your bad habits:
1. Skipping classes at will
2. Chewing on things - pens, fingernails, that kind of thing

16. What are your feelings about the person who tagged you?
I have a great amount of love for Janae. Plus I had this really weird dream about her last week where she had this really crazy blonde, blonde hair, and that's just got to mean something good.

17. Who do you Tag? Why?
I tag...you. So if you read this, and you haven't done it, then consider yourself tagged. Why do I do this? Because it's a good cop-out since I don't really feel like thinking of anyone who hasn't been tagged yet. But seriously, do it!

1 comment:

  1. I vote that the dream means we're going to be friends until the end of time. Which is never...SCORE!

    Also, my word verification says "wmherb"

    It's a sign...

    ReplyDelete